Friday, October 23, 2009

argh



the kids are so full on lately. Jon is in mad tantrum and climb on everything stage, both Peter and I are running on caffeine and packing has started. *sighs* its midnight and liam has only just gone to sleep and more then likely will be up in a couple of hours after having had a nightmare (new thing and we have no idea what has caused it)




jon will of course be up at 6am we have more packing to do, have to go buy a sofa bed this weekend, I need to make some earrings but considering its midnight and I will of just started everything I try atm looks like crap gahhhh.



good things: I got a large order of my licorice allsort soaps done this week I took a photo after layer one was put in the box, there was another layer on top of it and some choccie soaps too so that was very cool. I got paid for a necklace set I sent off a bit ago so have money to burn on lol of course some more beads and chain lol.
oh and I made a piece that gives me the right giggles.. not sure if thats a good thing or not!!
Jon just finished his midnight feed so I'm off to bed fak is messy and makes it hard to type!! night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment