Wednesday, October 21, 2009

soapy fun



when you think of doing awareness ribbons you honestly don't expect it to be too difficult. the majority of disorders and diseases ribbons are solid colours and fairly simple.




not so much with autism




I have been trying off and on over the last few weeks to do some asd ribbons for a fundraising auction.. I tried puzzle shaped pieces I tried tiny pieces I tried different layers and all were pretty darn bad to be honest.


But I finally have a couple that I am happy with. I only needed 2 after all that drama I also have some bookmarks some asd jewellery for the mummy with a munchykin on the spectrum. 100% will be going to AEIOU who are honestly of the most wonderful organisations in Australia and NEED the funds to have more centres Aust wide.
oh and yes you may of noticed. My comma button has died - sorry to anyone who is reading this going 'ARGH punctuation!!!' but its gone and I'm not replacing this keyboard as its not even 2 months old and the mouse in the kit already died!! so no comma for me for a bit!! or until I get so cranky with it I cave. Either or!!

No comments:

Post a Comment