Sunday, October 25, 2009

just hanging around!!



Sometimes you make a piece and everything in you goes 'its MINE!!!!!!!' but being a good little person you put it on the store pile and grin everytime you see it.




heres my favorite piece at the moment. ok from the top view it doesn't look like much its cute and all but yeah ok whats so special about it??




wait for it....






look closer. check out the anxious little look on the little guy. oh I love it lol. cracks me up. Was so tempted to name it the wems but lol not everyone would understand that and ehh I think she would of flipped if I named it wendy. and wendy i'd need to include tinkerbell somewhere or my brain would explode (no seriously i'd end up having panic attacks lol)


but considering the fact I already claimed a completely swaro necklace and earring set I decided I have to behave so onto the store it goes tonight so I'm not tempted lol. But I did just have to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment