Thursday, October 29, 2009

it's here its today!!


*runs around in circles* It's tonight!! As an exsydneysider when looking for a piccie that says celebration had to find one of the harbour of course!!
I had intended to make a bunch of earrings and some candy soaps last night but after packing like a mad thing (and getting royally cross at someone else again sitting and watching me pack gah help please) it didn't go to plan but at least now the pantry, everything in the living room/our bedroom/liams bedroom is all packed. kitchen next.
oh and to find out if we are moving in 2 weeks or 6 weeks.. would be nice!!
wish me luck for tonight please. I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself if I don't sell a thing well least I'll know my taste isn't everybody's and I will of tried. Rather large step forward at least!
lol now lets just hope that attitude sticks!!
see you all on http://www.murasakimama.com/store/10 7:30pm NSW time.. so 6:30 qld? i think? cross your fingers for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment