Monday, September 7, 2009



had a shocker couple of days sleep wise jon has been crashing at 7pm at night.. which sadly means he wakes up at 4am where as if he sleeps till 9pm as usual he sleeps in till 6:30am. so unfortunately my mojo is fairly absent.




but I have been having some fun with halloween items though next time I am making sure I don't buy the magnetic hermitite (sp) as its a pain in the bum when you don't want that quality!


and also trying to improve my photography skills.


its funny though I was looking yesterday at a pair of earrings a few months ago I was so proud of and lol I have come so far in just a short period of time as my god they are sh*t and really need to be pulled apart and put together again! hopefully in a few months I will be saying the same about my wire wrap work now as I really want to improve that!!


Bought myself some longer headpins and eyepins today so we will see how we go! Pete has a stack of clay coming to him that he is going to have so much fun with. and hopefully now knows when items are drying not to leave them down where the kids can get at them!! as thats just drama we don't need =p

clothes shopping this week.. cross your fingers for me please I'd like to once get through it without a tantrum or meltdown from either myself, dh or liam lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment