Saturday, September 5, 2009

i finally did it!!


I think I finally have wirewrapping worked out. oddly enough the trick is bigger headpins and eyepins. can you believe I've been going crazy over this for weeks and thats all I needed?! argh


but I am very happy with the fact I finally worked it all out. And the results are very cute!


I had a lot of fun last night since Jon crashed early making up earring sets and the like.

Really looking forward to my display bust arriving lol, but I did the best I could late at night with the materials at hand!

Hooray!! This also brings me one step closer to eventually selling properly my own items (atm I have some orders from friends/family but put my foot down and said thats it until I get better at what I am making lol) I do intend eventually on making my own beads/findings etc =) though the idea is somewhat scary I'm a person who needed stitches from:
- a cut opening a pepsi can
- a spatula

to the point the joke is hand me a knife and I'd be fine anything blunt or unusual and its off to the ER! And I'll be playing with a blowtorch?! thats still a while off thankfully lol!

I hope the men in your lives have a wonderful day today feeling appreciated, special, wonderful and you manage to grab some good quality family time in the midst of it all!! happy fathers day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment