Friday, September 18, 2009

storage and space!! plus school holidays


I've been counting down madly till today, peter and his dad who is up visiting have gone out to go pick up my craft cupboard!! I can't wait!!!
Atm I have boxes and display items in the linen cupboard, soaps and candles under the sink, beads on top of the fridge and its a masssive drama to do anything!! eg imagine trying to find a pearl, you need to move 4 boxes open a tool box that weighs 15kg or so remove a few more boxes etc etc its such a pita but no more!! as of this afternoon I will have my delish lil cupboard and space!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Also I had fun yesterday setting up the jewellery trays and earring rack.. seriously need to up the amount of pieces I am making a week though *rolls her eyes* I thought I had been so productive and then all laid out it looks like very little lol.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
also its the school holidays! we are doing the playcentre on monday (as its only qlds school holidays atm so it won't be too insane on monday for liam) wish us luck? he tends to have fun once he gets over the shock of the noise.. its just getting him past that part and the initial meltdown is never good =( though lol last time we went he ended up chucking a massive tantrum as he didn't want to leave.. tanty when we get there as he wants to go home, and then tanty as we leave as he wants to stay!! *laughs*
cross your fingers for us please! and enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment