Friday, August 14, 2009

just for mum swap!!



wow.
I took part in an NC swap where for once it was something just for us! most of the time when you buy or plan or create its something for the kids but for once we said no, and decided to spoil ourselves a little and create and give something with mum in mind.


I must admit this swap gave me soo much worry I ended up with total i think 8 designs made for my swapper in mind, and asking for votes on facebook because I couldn't decide which to send lol. And yes it will probably cause me anxiety until the moment i see the omg thread on NC.. and i know my swapper who had me had the same worries and concerns but my god the amount of talent, time, effort, knowledge, and caring that went into my item is mind blowing,


its perfect and I love it more then i can say and am feeling REALLY spoilt.


I got in my favorite colourway ever a truly beautiful piece of knitwear. Just look at these pictures and drool, isn't it incredible!! I really feel like apologising to my swapper lol the bar has been set wayy higher then I think I aimed!!


Absolutely amazing.
Also I got gifted a beautiful pair of longies for Jon, as I had a semi custom spot in her store before it closed. Unfortunately since jon is still spewy I didn't get to try them on him (its happens everytime for some reason you put on a piece of clothing that needs to be handknitted vomit occurs, or a brand new nappy within 5 mins theres poop!)
And with one lovely parcel and a very sweet letter a VERY VERY bad day (still not cleared from SF grr) became wonderful. It's amazing the impact a person can have on you and your environment isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment