Friday, August 21, 2009

productive day


This necklace has driven me nuts. I got an order a number of months ago for a specific teal/aquarmarine bead set i used to have.. much stress occured because I am out of the beads and the store is brisbane based and rarely comes to the gold coast plus added bonus its a really rare colour and despite going to every store i can think of nowhere had anything similar.



So I made last night a backup just in case necklace lol. Its very oceany with the waves and the teal and marine blue bicones BUT its not what she ordered. ARGH! Highly amusing though the beads she wants? are literally $5 a strand, lovely colour dodgy quality.. the backup necklace? components cost heaps lol. and i am missing the cheap beads?! lol




I find that amusing. Also the matching bracelet which I may play with some more as I think it needs at least one aqua accent and possibly to be made a lil bit smaller.


But otherwise a productive day. Also had another crack at the Sami necklace and think i have it this time so will mail that off this week!
Finally getting my mojo back after the time away from it all due to being ill.

Now I need to find some child free time during business hours (time I won't get in trouble for using the drill lol) and can finish off the floppy disk notebooks! wish me luck?








1 comment:

  1. have decided its not what I was aiming for. back to the drawing board!

    ReplyDelete