Tuesday, August 25, 2009

spoilt lil buggar I am!

It's my birthday this weekend and my darling husband gave me some money to play with for it!

I have arriving soon
- 5 metres of chain
- 4 different types of connectors

and a HEAP of gemstones! I went in on the migem buy with a forum which meant we got 50% off!!

so i have
Blue quartz
Black dragonscale agate (i love love love this stuff)
Red garnet
malachite
mother of pearl
Snakeskin jasper
rose quartz
Turquoise
Onyx
red coral
lazuli lapis

all on the way!! and it cost me under $100 US!! unfortunately all rounds other then like 2x and they were sold out of 2 of my items so I need to buy some different shapes and some pendants but YAYYYYYYYYYY

and just for fun
1 x Thing-A-Ma-Jig Beginner
1 x Beading Loom
1 x Spiral Maker
1 x Coiling Gizmo

so yeah my bday day is going to be VERY quiet and I'm getting a cake and thats it but lol my postie is going to be bringing me pressies for weeks!!

I'm sooooooo excited lol. I got the email saying part of my order with the forum had arrived and just about did a dance lol

No comments:

Post a Comment