Monday, August 3, 2009

some guest soaps






I have been working on the food theme for a bit mainly coz myself and my family have a bit of a sweet tooth and hey whats better then sweets that don't go straight to the thighs?!






Working on a big glass jar full of foody soaps and items of a few varieties.. eg homemade strawberry lipgloss (sweetened with candycorn flavoring) sugar scrub soap for exfoliating, and wee sweet guest soaps



The piccie here is the jersey caramels, everytime I smell these my mum comes to mind which is just weird (she passed away when I was little and I don't actually remember her eating these?! no idea where the association comes from lol) I am determined to mail some of these down to my aunts when I finish the range!


These are strawberry licorice allsorts, I don't suggest making these with sick kiddies as got called away, distracted and yeah the end result shows rather clearly my attention wasn't wholy on what I was doing.. but eh its all a learning experience!

Also made cobbers (chocolate milk fragrance, caramel centre then more choccie milk as u can never have enough.. actually millions of teens have proven that sentence to be incorrect but the theory is valid =p )

I am meant to be finishing the Sami necklace and bracelet set tonight but with us all being contagious not allowed out and about so eh it can stay on the to do pile for a little bit!
Everyone is still really ill so sadly many more days stuck in doors so saving up some projects till I go crazy from boredom!!

always good to plan ahead!! hehe
hope your day has been more productive then mine!

1 comment: