Wednesday, August 19, 2009

woot my swap gift arrived!!




my gift arrived!! And luckily after soo much stress and worry my swapper loves it!!


unfortunately due to the one item rule the matching earrings are sitting on top of the fridge driving me crazy but YAYYY she likes it!!


I can't even explain how much stress i had about this swap normally you pick out something a wahm makes and don't really worry, or know the person enough to know if it will suit.. this time I was lost. Handmade it myself and didn't know the member very well so stressfest.


I ended up literally making 8 or 9 designs from skulls, to my first attempts at polymer clay, a watch, a ring, all sorts of things (and some true disasters my attempts at netting just didn't work lol), and having to beg for ppl to vote on facebook lol. so yeah I was REALLY REALLY nervous, but yyayyy all done.
now i just need wems and maddies parcels to arrive (come on aust post!) and stressfree! well at least until i am well enough to finish the orders that are sitting here calling my name.
did have fun last night though for my birthday pete gave me some $$ so i went in on the migem buy and bought some gemmies, and on etsy bought some settings and chain going to have a ball! now just need to learn how to wrap wire *sighs* ahh well its all a learning experience right?

No comments:

Post a Comment